I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

12/13/2017 01:52:00 pm

Hello guys! 

Yes, it has been 5 minutes since I last blogged, forgive a girl and let's finish the year off with a few of my favourite type of blog posts! 

How are you? Are you ready to end the year with a bang? 

I'm treating my ass to a trip to CPT with one of my favourite humans and I am so excited! I haven't been on a vacay all year guys, ALL year!

I'm trying not to focus too much on whats to come next year, placing my focus on my present moments. Now is all that matters, so work to be happy and okay now. 

With that said, today I am sharing a few items that I always have to keep handy in my gym bag. These babies keep me looking cute and smelling fresh - two things no-one thinks of when you mention the gym. 


1. LA Girl BB Cream: This bad boy just happens to be my perfect shade, yas! How often does that happen? It mattifys, primes and is paraben and fragrance free - music to my ears! This comes in handy after I've sweated my entire face off from a workout, this baby brings the colour back to my face without looking like I've attempted to beat my face straight out the gym. 


2. Oh So Heavenly Body Mist: These come in delicious scents and this particular one has glitter in it, can you say obsessed! Spray, spray spray - I love these body mists cos ain't nobody got time to using the fancy ish, straight out the gym. 


3. Garnier Mineral Deo: Garnier has a great range of spray on deodorants, if you were skeptical of trying them, I'm here to tell you its worth it! 


4. Clicks Skincare Aloe Vera: Dry hands? Not a good look for anyone. This baby is moisturising and smells great! 

What are your top 3 gym bag essentials? Lets chat in the comment section below! 

PS: You can find all these items in Dischem or Clicks! 

Thank you for reading! 

Ems 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe