UPDATE!

6/22/2017 01:52:00 pm





Hey guys,

I have not fallen off the face of the planet just yet, I've honestly just been struggling for motivation to create lately, which is why I am forcing myself to stick with it. Sometimes it's hard to keep going but this should never be a reason to stop fighting the good fight, (more than anything I'm preaching to myself). 

So, that's it. We are halfway through the year and this realization hit me hard as I took some time to reflect on what the year has been like for me thus far. I've made a few career changes and this can often leave one feeling like you are starting all over again. 😞

It has taken a lot of moments with myself to make sure I don't lose sight of what my ultimate destiny is and to remain focused on it, reading The Alchemist definitely helped. Grab yourself a copy, if you have already read it, re-read it. 

Since this year's inception, I embarked on a journey to better equip myself to be the best personal trainer I can be, this has included added hours in front of books and a couple more in the gym training myself and re-learning how the body responds to exercise and how I can perfect my craft to meet and exceed all of my clients expectations. I'm coming for you, yes you! 💪

I've set new goals for myself - more strength focused goals and less focus on how much the booty can pop. (ain't complaining doh!)

If you or a friend are looking for some guidance with working out, look no further my friend! 😉

Feel free to drop me a message on any of my social media platforms. 



So with all that said, taking my ass back to the grind. Thank you for taking the time to check in with me, as you were. 😉 

Be a blessing & Stay blessed.  






x0x 

Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe