Dischem Haul Quickie

3/27/2017 11:30:00 am


Hello guys!

Today I'm sharing a few goodies I got from Dischem like 2 weeks ago, I went in there for one or two things and found a bunch of other things I clearly needed. 😋


1. I've been using this Nivea cleanser for almost 6 months, I recommended it to my mom and she broke out like crazy and thereafter decided to bite the bullet and just buy Clinique (she was tryna be cute and not spend soo much on skincare). Just goes to show you that what works for one person will not always work for another, the trick is to try the products for yourself and form your own opinion. | N$ 84

2. Yeah Yeah Yeah! I know, this corrector ain't for my skin tone, haha my girlfriend send me to buy it for her and it added a little something to the overall flat lay, don't judge. | N$ 59

3. Now even though the Nivea cleanser has been working wonders for me, I noticed that it didn't always get all my makeup off with one wash. This facial sponge is heaven sent, it can be a little softer but it gets the job done and its great for daily light exfoliation. MUST TRY! 🌸🌸 | N$ 15

4. I haven't gotten round to trying this brush yet because I'm obsessed with the sponge, but its bristles are super soft. Can't wait. | N$ 20

5. This foundation, that has mystically disappeared from my makeup bag 😑 . I did get to try it out, before it found feet and walked away. I bought it in the colour coconut, normally I'm caramel but when I tested the caramenl, it had a grey undertone so I opted for the next shade up.  It does all it says it will do, lightweight, full coverage and the matte effect holds even better when paired with setting powder. MUST TRY! 🌸🌸 | N$ 123

6. This beaut is my favourite and I will rave about this product over and over again! I went into more detail in my wash day routine on my channel (click here to check it out). It smells delicious, and now that I'm growing my hair again, it gives me the softness that I look for to make daily styling a breeze. MUST TRY! 🌸🌸🌸🌸 | N$ 134

7. DCT & Carmex are the lip balm MVP's! Get your hands on some and never worry about a chapped lip again. Cos that just ain't cute. MUST HAVE! 🌸🌸  | N$ 65

8. This day cream is awesome sauce! It provides the moisture I need after a thorough wash with the sponge and cleanser, only one tiff with me is it sometimes makes me a little oily & I'm already an oily faced gal. Gah! | N$ 65

9. This highlight is heaven sent! I shall do a look with it soon. MUST TRY! 🌸🌸🌸  Get your glow on ladies.  | N$ 145






*note: I visited Dischem during a sale so prices may differ 

Thank you for reading! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe