#ThrowbackThursday

3/09/2017 11:58:00 am


This week's throwback compilation is of all my favorite modeling (on & off the runway) moments. Enjoy! 📷


Shoot promoting a festival in Calabar, Nigeria 


Test shoot with a bunch of different photographers - lots of clickers one model, verking it! 


DeGem diamond showcase - this was one of the most fun, quick and painless jobs ever! 


Shoot for jewelry company - this shoot was cool because we shot in a small room and I wasn't sure how we were going it work. But the team was amazing and we were able to work with the different backgrounds in the room.

like this background :) same shoot


shoot for Nigerian designer - which was also used for pageant promotional deliverables



shoot for a design student friend at uni - they tasked to make a magazine and this was the cover image used :) 

portfolio update shoot 



portfolio update shoot - I took everything my mama Tyra taught me and put it to work honey! H to T modeling! WERK! 























You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe