Nike 🏃 App & Current Go-To Playlist

3/02/2017 02:33:00 pm

Hello guys,

So today, I wanted to share my running playlist & the app I use to track my running with y'all. 😁 🏃 (a few people on Instagram have asked about this before)
As a part of actively working to better myself and because I want to run a marathon before I turn 26. I've started running a few more than the normal kilometers I would cover in a week, at boot camp we run at least 6km every week. But lately, I've been taking my day off from boot camp, Thursdays, and covering another 5 or 6km.

I covered most of my miles when I picked up running in Malaysia some 2 years ago and ran what now seems so menial, a 10km! 🎉
I use the Nike Running Club App to track my progress, it's an amazing app, one that will never get deleted from my phone.
The app is able to track your pace/ speed, distance and give you an estimation of calories burned. It works similar to any other social media platform, there is a feed and you can add friends and build yourself a local and international running community. I highly recommend it!

Nike Running Club


you can design cool graphics to share your progress on social media

see monthly km 


Current Running Playlist

My current running playlist is a mix of old and new, let me know what you think 😁 and share some of your favorite songs to pound the pavement to! 🏃










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your play list going to add some of those on mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Share a song or two from yours too babe. 😉😋🏃🏾‍♀️

      Delete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe