Ems Bites | Beef Lasagna

5/08/2017 10:37:00 am



beef lasagna


Hello, guys!

Hello, Monday! It's a new week, let's make this one better than the last.
Today I'm sharing my favorite meal to cook up for the family, it's one we like to indulge in, other days we 'eat right-ish'. 😁 😉
Before we get started here is a fun fact about cheese!
The same bacterium responsible for smelly cheese is also responsible for smelly feet. 



ingredients
[L to R] Ingredients: tomato, onion, lasagna sheets, cheese, beef mince, beef bolognaise sauce (optional)*


tomatoes, cheese, chilli, black pepper, crushed garlic
Prep is key! 

Robertsons always comes through!

Steps: (How I put it down!) 


Add olive oil to a hot pan and throw in the onion to saute

Add mince and spice to your liking, allow the mince to cook


Add roughly chopped tomatoes and let those cook too 

I add some Knorr dry soup to thicken the sauce 

Voila! 


Boil sheets like you normally would boil pasta - drain with cold water 
After the sauce is done and the pasta is cooked then you are ready! 



A layer of mince, then cheese and sheets - repeat! 


all set for the oven! Set to 150 - 200 degrees celsius for 10 - 15 mins


allow to cheese to melt and for a little browning

cut into small cubes for serving and Bon appetite! 



If you give this easy, delicious recipe a try to feel free to tag me in your #FoodFie | #EmsBites
I'd love to hear from you so do leave any comments or requests down below! 







PS: On a totally unrelated note, I'm going commando for the week! Gah! Keep an eye out for the post on Friday! Would you ever?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe