My Go To Daily Spritz Moisturizer for My Natural Hair

5/10/2017 12:31:00 pm


Here's what I use to keep my hair moisturized on a daily, every natural hair girl knows all about the magic that of the spritz bottle. I use an old toner bottle, anything that can spritz will do.

What you will need:
- coconut oil (oil of your choice)
- conditioner
- water
- *afro comb to comb hair after the spritz

Put water I prefer filtered or boiled water into the toner bottle, add a few drops of conditioner and coconut oil. Shake 'n Spritz! Use is to detangle your hair or just add some moisture on the go.
You're welcome!


spritz bottle


ogz beauty - coconut water conditioner

coconut oil

afro comb

Current Afo Stage: Tinny Weeny Afro (TWA)

Naturalistas, what's in your spritz bottle?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe