Kapana Sunday's

5/14/2017 10:56:00 am




Looking for a not so productive way to spend your Sunday afternoon whilst nursing a possible hangover?

Look no further my friend, I'm sure we all know about the wonders that Kapana does for the body after a heavy night out.
But if you don't know, Kapana is a popular form of barbequed beef sold in Namibia at Single Quarters, located on Independence Avenue at the intersection of Abraham Mashego. The kapana vendors cut the meat into small pieces and cook the meat then you can add your own spices according to your taste.

Pick the sizziling meat up with your fingers (careful, its hot) and dip it into the communal cardboard box filled with a blend of salt and spices. I always insist on them wrapping the meat in newspaper compared to any styrofoam packaging. If you’re feeling a little gourmet, stroll over to the fresh bread and salsa (pickled with chopped onion and tomato) vendors and make yourself a kapana sandwich. It's lit! 🔥


Here are a few pictures from my last kapana adventure! #SundaySesh



still kind of have last night's face on 😆😅




Salsa! 













we devoured the sh*t out of it before I got a chance to take pictures -.- EPIC FAIL. So here is Rika holding the aftermath!  😂😆😅








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe