Going Commando

5/15/2017 09:42:00 am



Now, most of you might read this title and think ugh, like where have you been girlfriend? But it's honestly never crossed my mind to go let alone live commando.

Fun Fact: It is called 'going commando' because of an old practice in the army, where, so you didn't shit your underwear in battle, you didn't wear any - and therefore could boast that you didn't shit your pants. 🤔 Someone care to explain? Urban Dictionary says; (v.) To not wear underwear. The origins for this are either "out in the open" or "ready for action".

I stepped into this experience with no expectations, here is my 5-day account with commando! I hope you guys enjoy. 😉




Day 1: Okay, now this feels hella weird y'all! I am enjoying the breeze though,
I keep having to keep from crossing my legs, just because it feels like I'd be suffocating her 😆 I mean ventilation and all right? I'm also digging just lifting my skirt up and peeing 😀, less work! #lazyfolksunite
Mood: indifferent



Day 2: I kinda love it guys, I love not having to wash an underwear in the shower because that's always the first thing I wash when I get started. I feel sexier, I definitely get how this can be an aphrodisiac, especially if you are rocking a clean shave/ wax down there. It's lit! My zipper just nipped a pube, it is not lit! 😩😶
Mood: Despite the pube pull, I'm still Yaz, so here for it!



Day 3: Went for it and decided to rock a mini dress today, yeah I know its winter. Bite me. 😊💅
Mood: burrrr, YAY for no VPL! 🎉





Day 4: So, I'm wearing jeans again and it got me thinking about where 'my little girl' is spending her time, between the fibers of denim. 😖 I thought wouldn't it be cool if there was something you could stick to your jeans and allow you to be comfortable because not all pieces of denim are soft. Lo and behold, there is a company based in California called Go-Commandos; essentially they are cotton patches that you paste on the crotch of your pants, tights, jeans, a cotton crotch.
Mood: Loving writing, #freeyourvag everywhere - haha as you may have picked up. 😉







Day 5: It's the last day! I ended up loving this more than I thought, and I am absolutely fearless about going commando. I can forget to wear underwear and it won't send me into a panic. 
Mood: glad I gave this a solid shot, might have just disovered my new faveorite way of being. 



When I decided to give this a try I told myself that I'd blog about it really honestly. My day 1 through 3 are all days that I'm active and end the day with a session at the gym. I did some research before embarking on this journey and found that it wasn't recommended to go commando under activewear, but I wanted to stay true to the experiment and stay away from all things pantie like. Girl, let's just say a little sweat goes a long way and I now know, appreciate and think my scent is sexy. #DoYou

In the end, I had a blast and maybe flashed a few people along the way haha #sorrynotsorry, thanks for reading, and remember women who don't wear underwear, never get their panties in a bunch. 😉







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe