Bloggers Chat Circuit | Episode 2

4/04/2017 12:29:00 pm

Hello, guys! 

Here's today's episode of the Bloggers Chat Circuit! The effervescent Beauty pays us a visit today, Enjoy!  

______________________

What inspired you to start your blog?

I’ve been writing since I was 13, jotting down my thoughts, feelings, writing poems, short stories and letters, my father is a published author and an excellent story-teller, writing is in my blood! I love to believe that writing and expression or the sharing of experiences facilitates transformation, healing, and connection and blogging provide such a lovely platform to do just that, with the use of pictures and exposure through social media. I’m inspired by creating, that’s what blogging is all about.

How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?

I plan ahead, I have all these ideas and I make sure that I’m always equipped with a pen and pad or my phone to jot them down. I pour my love, time and effort into my blog, I write and save drafts and publish the posts on a weekly basis. I always make sure I have quality content to publish even when I don’t really ‘need’ it.

How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?

My love from writing and expressing myself is my greatest motivation as well as other Namibian bloggers. I read other blogs and I get excited about the work others are doing and it makes me want to push myself and keep growing my blog.

What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?

Authenticity, honesty, and effort.

Who takes the majority of your photos?

My sister Beaulah, she’s the corporate communications officer of NBC so she’s very good at capturing beautiful shots. My younger sister Beyonce, she’s 13 and she’s a natural behind the lens, she’s always coming up with exciting ideas for shoots, I love working with her. My boyfriend has also had to play the role of photographer on occasion, he’s probably so annoyed with it by now, shame.

What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a blogger in Namibia?

I love the fact that so many people are actually reading what I’m putting out there, the sharing and the support of my work is very fulfilling, I’m really overwhelmed with gratitude for all my readers. I haven’t received any cool invites yet, but I’m ready and waiting!

What is your best advice for other bloggers?

Be authentic; write from the depth of you, write as well as you can, as often as you can.

Please tell my readers where they can see more from you and your blog?










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe