Bloggers Chat Circuit | Episode 1

4/03/2017 04:06:00 pm



Hi, guys!

This week on the blog, I will be introducing you to a few Namibian bloggers, whose blogs I love to visit. This is an effort to get the word about bloggers in Namibia and help each other grow our blog babies individually.  I hope you guys enjoy getting to know these beauties and take the time to check their blogs out too.

So, without further ado, meet my first guest, NAMAFU!

______________________



1. Hi Namafu,  Thank you for taking the time for this interview on my blog, can you tell my readers about yourself and your blog? 

Well, my name is Namafu and I'm an aspiring film student. I'm a black feminist, outspoken and enjoy writing during my free time. My blog is a platform I use to motivate myself and with that, motivate others. I've recently adapted a comedic, laid-back writing style that I very much enjoy and hope can give my readers a good laugh but teach myself and others a lesson too.



2What inspired you to start your blog?

I had written about what being alive means to me, which is my first blog post. I had a few people read it and they loved it. So I decided to find a way to publish it for the public to read and decided to start up a blog on Tumblr. I recently changed my blog site to Weebly.



3. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?

Well I'm currently looking for a job and so I'm just at home trying my best to be creative. Managing my time isn't actually a problem. Unless you know, my mom makes me her personal assistant by running her errands and me just having to drop everything I'd rather do :) Then I sort of have to work things out.



4. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?

Weebly shows me my stats, so when I see them dropping, I tell myself that it's time to write something and keep consistent! Also I am constantly thinking of things to write about and make sure to note them down just in case I forget. 



5. What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers? 

I think that would have to be motivation, inspiration and also the readers need to somehow relate to you. Those are always the things I look for in any blogger.


6. Who takes the majority of your photos?

I'd usually force my siblings to take my pictures. My cousin is especially number one when it comes to taking my photos. She knows what angles I like and her results always make me happy.



7. What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a blogger in Namibia? 

I'd say it's the interacting with people and the invitations for coffee or whatever. But for me it's especially the interaction, getting to know other people and just inspiring them. It's an amazing feeling. It's incredible the amount of people one gets to meet.



8. What is your best advice for other bloggers? 

Write for you! It's easier to please yourself than it is to please 8 billion other people with an infinite number of personalities. And don't forget to do it like a BAWSE!



9. Please tell my readers where they can see more from you and your blog? 

    If you've read this and think I might JUST be interesting, then be sure to follow me on Facebook at Namafu Amutse, Twitter @AmutseNamafu and Instagram @n.a.m.a.f.u . Also please go like my page on Facebook @theshamelesswanderer. It always gives the latest updates on my blog posts. Lastly, please check out my blog at http://www.theshamelesswanderer.weebly.com  Other than that. Be sure to spread love and light wherever you go!





    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Instagram

    Popular Posts

    Featured post

    I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

    Subscribe