LA Girl - Pro HD Setting Powder

2/17/2017 09:54:00 am


Hello there lovely ladies, here is that setting powder that I gushed about in my Saturday Glow post. It's an LA girl product, I use their concealer in fawn. If you have used setting powder before then you know just what power this little baby has; its main function is to blur fine line lines and pores - giving you an extra laid look. Some come tinted or color-free like this LA girl one, hope you enjoy my review. 





Retails for N$ 66.00 at Dischem 

Review: This powder is 100% silica, so it cannot be spread, only lightly dusted on the top of your skin. The skin does not absorb any of it and it just sits on top of the skip, blurring the pores lightly and from warmer skin tones like mine - it may leave you looking a little ashy and white so take extra care when brushing the excess powder off after you bake.

The best way to use it is to take a soft powder brush and lightly dust it over the oily areas of your face or where you want to set. If you don't brush off the excess carefully it may lead to a white cast showing in pictures and that just ain't cute. So use little and gently dust it onto the skin.

The product casing itself is user-friendly when it comes to applying the product but when you need to store it, not to so much! The holes pour out a lot of powder at once and will eventually get messy and annoying to carry - so its best to keep it lying flat in your makeup bag/ case. 

Now the best part about this powder is that it kept my skin matte and my foundation fresh for up to 6 hours - and now that is something I can get used to. Normally I'd be reaching for my powder to keep retouching those pesky oily bits but nope. And I wore it to a BBQ! Outside! YAS! 

Thank you for your time! Hope that helped 😚
TGIF! 


both Rika (far left) and I set our faces with the LA girl Pro HD setting powder 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks Ems was looking for something similar other current Johnson Baby powder will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Rosie! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe