Moving to Inspire

2/13/2017 12:18:00 pm

About 4 years about I entered a gym and haven't looked back since. From Malaysia to Namibia, I can confidently say that working out has changed my entire life, and is poised to splash my future with all kinds of fun fulfilling days, doing what I love most. 


My passion for bettering myself has grown into something far greater than I ever thought it would be. Today, I am part of the team at FitCity Namibia and together we run a boot camp! Check us out on Facebook  .

If you are in Namibia drop us a comment and you could be one of the 5 people we let come for a free trial sessions. 

You can follow us on Instagram for daily live videos of our sessions!











Follow me on your favorite social media sites:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe