Saturday Glow

2/13/2017 11:51:00 am


Hi guys,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent mine getting up to 'thangs' honey child. The family gathered to celebrate and bid farewell to our sister Thembi, who is finally ending her long distance marriage and moving to le husband's side. So in true Kandanga fashion, we did the damn thang!

I had recently gone on a little haul at Dischem and picked up a few beauty goodies (which I will share with you guys soon!) One of them was setting powder, and I can honestly say I don't know what in the hell I was trying to do before, beating my face without the bake. NEVER AGAIN!

Enjoy the slay! #feelingmyself


pre beatation








Follow me on your favorite social media sites:



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe