How You Masking?

2/16/2017 11:14:00 am







Face masks! How often do you find yourself taking some time (literally 5 minutes is all you need!) to give your face some love?
If you are like almost every female out there, then you occasionally (or every day slay hey!) load pounds of makeup onto your face slay, a term the young'ns have dubbed 'beat'.

Yes, it's important to slay all day every damn day honey child, but it is equally important to make extra sure that you are taking care of that beautiful canvas.
So once a week after I shower, I like to do a quick face mask. Here I used one by the Freeman range (you can find their stuff in Dischem), it's a mint & lemon clay mask that I let sit on my face until it dries then I rinse if off with lukewarm water, then finish it off with cold water to close the pores.

It's super easy, no fuss so there is no excuse why you shouldn't try it out too.

You're welcome!






Follow me on your favorite social media sites:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe