I Love Running because...

2/15/2017 09:49:00 am



 picture taken after 6km run yesterday - looking for a running buddy? I am your gal! 

(a poem that's not really a poem by: Em😌😋)

It makes me feel like I'm floating 
It clears my mind of any worries, I always come back from a run feeling F R E E D!
It's a great way to get the best legs you'll ever walk with 
Once you start and get yourself at a good pace, you'll never want to stop and you'll only want to become a better runner #paceup 
It's a great metabolic booster 
I love the feeling of sweat starting to form on my skin because I am making it, I love making sweat yo! 
😏

-Fin


PS:  Be sure to invest in a great pair of running shoes, they will go a long way towards protecting your feet, ankles, and knees during your runs. 

Did You Know?  Running shoes are one of those items that need to be frequently replaced, you know like pillows and towels. So after 300km, it's time to start considering retiring that pair as the cushions in the shoe begin to wear out - beyond this mileage, you risk pain and possible debilitating injury. 


Follow me on your favorite social media sites:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe