Unfazed adj. not dismayed or disconcerted; undaunted

2/14/2017 09:41:00 am



Hi guys,

So I'm back, haha don't sit there rolling your eyes at me. Those of you who blog or are active creatives on the inter-web know good and well that this game is not for the faint- hearted. There are schedules and ideas to be planned out and most importantly seen through. Recently, I found myself just bursting with creative juices (again!😆) and I couldn't think of any other way to express myself, than to pick up blogging again.

MY only goal this time around is to remain consistent (check me on that!), some of you might know of and have seen my Youtube Channel . I absolutely love/ loved making videos and interacting on there but, at some point, it got overwhelming with all the moving and reshuffling I was doing in my life; and I completely lost track of it. 💔 I'm hoping that hitting restart on blogging will inspire videos and allow me to express myself in both written word and on video.


As for the name of this blog - it might still be a work in progress (or I might love it and never change it!) The title came to me as a laid in bed last night semi- dying from an unknown stomach bug to be blogged about, duh! Unfazed, let's face it; who isn't?! #unbothered #unapologetic #yas

Thank you for letting me steal a few minutes of your day, now you know you need to get back to work! Have a wonderful Valentines Day! 💕






Follow me on your favorite social media sites: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Featured post

I Keep These 5 Things in My Gym Bag

Subscribe